Today i want to advise you about 10 things (or more.. 😀 ) to do absolutely in Hawaii. It’s my last article about Hawaii for this year ! (And i am almost moved because it was really an amazing trip !! ❤ )
- To begin, you have to go diving with dolphins and turtles !
- Even if you don’t like work out (what are you doing in Hawaii!)… Anyway ! You have to make lots of hiking. Like Koko Head and Diamond Head. Such a beautiful view when you are on the top !
- And to go under a waterfall 🙂 It’s possible if you go to Manoa Falls.
- To go to Northshore : because landscape is very nice and it’s a famous place to surf on big waves !
- And, of course : to surf ! Please, not the first day : how do you make if you get hurt ? Please, discover dolphins, turtles and dance under a waterfall before 😀 Advice : there is a nice place to begin to surf just between Waikiki Beach and Ala Moana Beach.
- To go to the zoo in Honolulu. Yes, because it is really beautiful to visit.
- To see a sunset ! On Waikiki beach, it’s amazing. The sun, palm trees and music are going to rock you.
- The Friday night : to see the firework just in front of Hawaiian village. It takes place every Friday night. And don’t forget to discover the Hawaiian village too ! Architectures and decorations are really nice !
- You have to discover some other cultural places too : Foster Botanical Garden (with lots of Polynesian flower ! It smells so great), Kamehameha King, Pearl Harbor… And even take some lessons to learn ukulele and Polynesian dance !
- Finally .. You have to eat one (or more?!) Hawaiian burger ! What else : there is a grilled pineapple inside ! And to try a cheesecake at Cheesecake Factory ❤ (god save it). Moreover the Cheesecake Factory is really close to Victoria Secret 😉 . Then, to drink some cocktails on Waikiki Beach and go at happy hour every Tuesday on Moose’s Club ! Because it’s only 1 dollar per drink until 2am !
I hope that you have enjoyed this article, and if you have any questions about it : no problem, you can write me ! It was really an amazing trip so it’s a pleasure to talk about it !